We don't only publish articles on this site. The links below are to articles we've written which
are published on some of the leading tech sites on the internet.
- April 2006: Building on Struts for Java 5 Users, The Server Side
An introduction to the
a set of extensions to Struts which leverages Java 5 features to make
Struts development more productive.
- August 24, 2005: JavaServer Faces vs Tapestry - a Head-to-Head
Comparison, The Server Side
Phil Zoio compares these two leading Java web development
frameworks. The article has received favourable reviews in the TSS discussion forum, and is also published on this site.
- July/August, 2005: Best practices for testing J2EE database applications,
Offers advice and tips for writing tests and building a test
environment for Java-centric database applications.
- November 15, 2004: A lightweight nonintrusive EJB testing framework,
Here we describe a simple technique for adding fine-grained tests to
EJB 2.0 applications. Although we don't recommend EJB 2.0 for new
applications (EJB 3.0 may be much improved but is still a while off),
we think it is important to apply rigourous unit testing when
developing EJB 2.0 applications
- September 27, 2004: Building a Database Schema Diagram Editor with GEF,
This article describes how to build a graphical editor using
Eclipse, the leading open source Java IDE (Integrated Development
Copyright © 2004-2008 Realsolve Solutions